Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour l’un de nos clients, maison spécialisée dans le Luxe, basé en Suisse.
Reporting to our perfume products Creative Manager, you manage the creative development of existing and new perfume references (bottle, folding box, gift set …) ensuring their overall coherence and alignment to brand values.
Collaborating mainly with marketing and technical development teams, you handle the following phases of project management, respecting timings and budgets:
1) Creative phase
- Guided by your Creative Manager, you elaborate the conceptual approach, create moodboards & compose creative briefs for designers and prototypists. You act as a direct intermediary between them and the company for all administrative matters (contracts, quotations and invoices, etc.).
- You provide material for product presentations and events as mock-ups, drawings and moodboards.
- You also manage product packshots on packaging by briefing photographers and following photoshoots, retouches, and photolithography.
2) Production phase
- You supply the technical development tem with the final product creativity and support them on components production.
- You manage and check production artworks according to the graphic chart.
3) Creative inspiration and trends monitoring
- You scout creative trends, take part in design fairs and exhibitions, suggest new artists and designers for collaborations.
- Sensitive and curious, you are passionate about design, arts, architecture and Italian culture.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in products or projects management. You are fluent in English, French and Italian being an advantage. You have an excellent command of Photoshop, MS Office and if possible, Illustrator.
- You enjoy working with many other stakeholders, dealing with uncertainty and people sensitivity. Resilient and able to integrate easily feedbacks, you are autonomous, rigorous and always seeking for excellence.
- Generous and having a great sense of service, you are looking for building strong relationships within the team and with your business partners in order to create a positive and harmonious work environment.