Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour l’un de nos clients, entreprise spécialisée dans L’univers du luxe, basé en France (Paris) pour un poste de :
HRBP Manager-Juridique H/F
Poste à pourvoir en CDD
– Responsible for the recruitment of the VIEs (from adv. to visa delivery)
– Drive the STAs (Short Term Assignments) programs worldwide and any other development programs
– Bring support in the process of recruiting Sr profiles (local & expats)
– Manage accurately the hiring process (hiring forms analysis and delivery of approval numbers)
– Consolidate and deliver HR reports as required
– When required, participate to the development meetings & seminars
– Responsible of the accurate completion for every HR dev. document : mobility review, job description, docs…
– Implementation of the ICR process worldwide : cascade the process, review and ensure consistency of the wineries proposals, send reports to MH….
– Bring compensation advice to HR team ( salary level, internal equity…)
– Prepare & redact employment contracts & packages for expatriates worldwide
– Co-ordinate salary benchmarking when appropriate
– Prepare reports required : social reports, headcount reports , CSR reports…
– Responsible of the headcount analysis and consolidated reporting
– First HR point of contact including development, C &B & Budget process, Health & safety programs, interface of the distribution affiliate, etc.
– First HR point of contact of the Team based in Paris (only Cadres) including development, C &B & Budget process, interface of the holding, etc.
– Participate to HR projects, as requested
– Bring operational support when needed
Education : University degree or business school.
Languages : English required
Experience: Min. 5 years in RH