Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour l’un de nos clients, maison spécialisée dans le Luxe, basé en Suisse.
Responsible to manage all Parfums’ commercial and marketing activities within European and African domestic markets (excluding Affiliates), you support actively local-based distributors to reach the agreed business objectives and budgets, and ensure strong consistency with luxury image and philosophy.
- Collaborating closely with our local partners, you establish yearly business plans for territories of competencies (revenues, wholesales, P&L, distribution network and structure optimization) in accordance with our company’s objectives.
- Leveraging on the brand guidelines and agenda, local specificities and dynamics, you propose and monitor marketing strategy per market and retailer to ensure excellence of execution is delivered at point of sale. In accordance to Business Unit guidelines and local realities, you ensure correct implementation of lines and product mix portfolio management.
- You drive then the performance at local level through monitoring market activities (A&P budget control, sell-in and sell-out, forecasts) and assess the POS compliance with guidelines. You enhance our performance and execution by reporting the sales analysis, marketing plans review and sharing best practices.
- Leading direct negotiation at retail level for strategic projects, you support actively the distributors for key projects and new business opportunities.
- Finally, you build-up, manage and motivate efficient teams at both corporate and distributors levels.
- Responsible to manage the business relationships, you develop, maintain and cultivate strong partnership with all local key actors (distributor’s ownership, Trade partners, Media/PR community, JWA DOS & Franchisee). You maximize close collaboration with Sales Marketing and Trade Marketing teams and create synergies with Travel Retail channel to ensure efficiency, impact and brand visibility.
You have at least 3 years of international sales experience preferably with a strong background within the fragrance or cosmetic industry. You have a strong expertise in Business vision & execution (sales, marketing, media, PR and market development) and confirmed skills in deal structuring and negotiations.
You have proven successful track record in third-party business model management, as well as in budget management and profit optimization.
You have excellent command of IT reporting tool and are fluent in French and English, any other language an advantage.
Flexible and mobile for ±30% business travel within the full European & African continents, you have the ability to communicate, negotiate, influence and build-up trust at all level in a multi-cultural environment.
Known as an energetic person with a positive mindset, you are proactive and have a solution-driven attitude. Loyal, you have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build and maintain strong relationship as well as motivate people around you. Driven for results, you are capable of leading various operational files in parallel while keeping a global vision on the projects. You have a pragmatic approach with an excellent analytical mind to problem solving. Self-starter, you can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans in order to be successful in this role.