Nous conduisons actuellement une mission pour l’un de nos clients, maison spécialisée dans le Luxe, basé en Suisse à Neuchâtel.
Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, you will contribute to product development and project launches on their fragrance range ensuring consistency and performant results
Marketing Strategy & Product Development
- Project management from strategy definition to production, guaranteeing the fulfilment of all the steps needed until the launch of the new products, being the privileged speaker between the different teams involved : product development, design, fragrance development, legal, pricing, and sales teams.
- Development of new products, promotional operations and ad-hoc requests related to the defined portfolio.
- Interface with media external suppliers, creative agencies & photographers in order to develop specific content (pictures, video, specific digital assets) and digital product catalogues.
- Coordinates the initial brief and works in collaboration with the different central teams (image, ATL, BTL, PR, digital and training) in order to guarantee the coherency and good performance of all the elements related to the launch plan
- Join forces with the Events team in order to ensure the best product presentation to the retail in the diverse major events of the year
- Collaborate with Demand Planning in the forecast collection and validation, assuring coherency on sellable and non-sellable launch package vs. market priorities.
- Cooperates with the Market analysis team in monitoring launches performances overall and by region.
- Analyse sales information and follow up on competitors activities in order to propose new actions
- Management and follow-up of the strategic marketing budget
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
o University degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent education
o At least 2 years marketing experience in a same position preferably in Luxury/Beauty
o Good knowledge of Marketing techniques & strong interest on beauty industry
o Fluent in French, English and Italian (preferred)
o Good knowledge of MS-office and social digital platforms
o Able to coordinate across roles and functions effectively
o Action oriented
o Analytical capability
o Customer focus
o Strategic agility
o Priority setting
o Time management
o Peer relationship
o Fast learning
o Problem solving
o Drive for results
Internal interaction with:
o Commercial teams
o Crea, Development, Operations and Training department
o Local and Worldwide market teams
o Brand Communication teams
External interaction with:
o Photographers / video
o Graphic designers
o Agencies of translation