Nous conduisons actuellement une mission de recrutement pour notre client, Maison prestigieuse du Groupe LVMH, basé près de Neuchâtel.
As ambassador of the Brand, you guide the Travel Retail partners and Store Managers in the achievement of sales and profitability targets and in the execution of Retail excellence.
Leveraging on the brand guidelines and agenda, you propose and monitor sales strategy to ensure excellence of execution, making existing agreements more profitable and developing an effective relationship with current and new partners in line with objectives assigned to the Country/Area.
- Reporting directly to our Sales & Marketing Director for Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, you will be responsible to develop and implement the sales strategy consistently to our global Brand objectives that you will adapt for local relevance in the European Travel Retail markets.
- You will take ownership to guide your business partner’s team in building a client-centric focus, proactively fostering the achievement of sales goals and ensuring that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will motivate retail teams and develop them to the next level.
Partner Management & Business Development
- Collaborating closely with your business partners and airport authorities, you develop and implement yearly area development plan, set and manage sales meeting with partners to discuss business development plans and maintain excellent partnership with them through regular clients and point of sales visits.
- You proactively monitor the sell activities, stock and orders analysis anticipating potential issues and making sure that monthly forecast and sell-out are achieved.
- You scout the competition, new markets, location rent and touristic flow in order to propose commercial actions and guide the retail network development proposing new openings, closings, retail perimeter evolution according to commercial strategies in line with company guidelines, profitability and communication.
- Finally, you manage with Business Partner negotiation of margin, pricing, payment terms, new opportunities space, stock management, promotion activities and define what the most appropriate assortment to reach sales target is.
- In alignment with the Partner organization, you define, monitor and challenge Sales team on KPIs as well as the Client experience to be consistent to our Boutiques.
- You coach and supervise boutique managers ensuring top sales and management skills, business rightsizing according to business size and keep high motivation of sales team.
- Working closely with Sales Trainer in the definition of the training plans (brand, collections, selling skills), you ensure that Store Managers maintain constant focus on visual merchandising as well as operations effectiveness and efficiency in all back-office processes and stock management.
- You have a university degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration with at least 5 years’ experience in Retail Management with previous exposure to Wholesale in the luxury industry. A previous role as Area Sales Manager is an asset.
- You have a strong expertise in Business vision & execution (sales and retail, marketing and market development) and confirmed skills in deal structuring and negotiations.
- You have proven successful track record in business model management, as well as in budget management and profit optimization. At ease with MS Office, you are fluent in English and ideally French, Italian being an advantage.
- Passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit, your excellent relationship skills offer you the ability to communicate effectively, negotiate, influence and build-up trust at all level in a multi-cultural environment.
- Known as an energetic and dynamic person with a positive mindset, you are proactive and have a solution-driven attitude.
- Loyal, you have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build and maintain strong relationship as well as motivate people around you.
- Driven for results, you are capable of leading various operational files in parallel while keeping a global vision on the projects.
- You have a pragmatic approach with an excellent analytical mind to problem solving.
- Self-starter, you can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans in order to be successful in this role.